6.13.2012

Downton Abbey and Crafts Night

I just wanted to post a quick update before I start my Downton Abbey, season 2 marathon. :)

On Sunday, Chris and I went to see Cirque Du Soleil's Totem in Boston. Chris bought tickets to celebrate my birthday and it was opening night. It was my first time seeing a Cirque show live... yay! While there I got to show off my new tote that I made a few hours before we left the house.

Our seats at Cirque Du Soleil Totem.
Photo shoot during intermission.
New tote bag I made that day.
 Today I got my zippers in the mail! I ordered 100 assorted 7" zippers. I plan on making a lot of bags and skirts with these babies. Can't wait. Look at the pretty colors!

Zippers from Zip It's Etsy shop.
As for tonight, I will be relaxing in front of the tv with my knitting and crocheting books I borrowed from the library yesterday. I might even knit or crochet. Wait and see!

My reading list and movie for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.