6.09.2012

Ashland's Relay for Life

Today was a beautiful day for the Relay for Life in Ashland, MA. The sun was out and very few clouds in sight. My company gathered many volunteers from a variety of departments - Engineering, Marketing, Customer Service, and HR - and everyone showed up to support the cause. Together we raised over $15,000 for this event in a span of one year. We held bake sales, casual Wednesdays, raffles, and a golf tournament throughout the year.

I managed to convince Chris to join me and I believe he had a great time once I put him to work selling lemonade, popcorn, and chili. See for yourself!

Chris advertising the popcorn and lemonade.
My company's tents - manicure and massage on the left, food on the right.
Together, we can!
All the pretty signs. I made the Chili and Chips sign.
Manning the popcorn machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.