2.24.2009

Capstone Report = Formatting Like There's No Tomorrow

So my contribution to the Capstone project has been being the devil's advocate and sounding board. On top of that I've been writing the Capstone reports (with the input of my teammates). I just finished writing and editing 21 pages of the report. It originally started as a 11 page draft two weeks ago. I added pictures and new information to back up our research and why we're doing it.

Total, I think it took me about 10 hours or so of work. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to formatting. I did learn some valuable lessons while working on this midterm report: don't add captions until the very end if you're going to sync them to the List of Figures and Tables. Every time I rearrange pictures, I had to update the figure numbers. Oh boy, there were 30 pictures and I believed I moved half of them at some point during the writing. Okay, I'm going to get some sleep. Maybe I'll post my final document somewhere when I'm done with Capstone. I don't think I really explained what I'm working on. That's for another day.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.