1.24.2009

How I Spent My Weekend

Last Saturday I went to Happy Hour at McFadden's on State Street in Downtown Boston. Happy Hour was from 8-10 pm and we got there a little later so we were playing catch up. It ended badly for me and I'm thankful that I have such great friends. =)

This weekend will be different. Lesson learned. Last night I went to Jose McIntyre on Milk Street with Sean. He was meeting up with a few friends/old roommates there. The bartender was awesome. I didn't know what to get so he asked me what kind of drinks I liked. My response was something fruity with vodka. He made me a Raspberry Smoothie. Here's what's in it:

Raspberry Smoothie

Splash of: Grenadine, orange juice, and lime juice (or two lime slices)
2 oz sour mix
1.5 oz raspberry vodka
0.5 oz raspberry liqueur

Add all in a glass and shake it up. Add fresh raspberries and enjoy!

1 comment:

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.