1.20.2009

Senioritis

Ah, it's that time of year when I really don't want to do anything but read, crochet, and maybe attempt my art homework. I spent about 13 hours or so yesterday doing nothing aka not doing my work for class. I didn't start on it until 11 pm and finished around 1 am. Something so simple I definitely could have done it any time during the day. Anyways, I'm up early to go to work. I have some things to take care of today that's been on my mind since Saturday.

I started a new hat yesterday and it's coming out really nice. I can't wait to finish it. I have to do some art homework today too. I'll take a picture of my work so far. Sean was pretty impressed with my skills. I think it's the engineer in me wanting the drawings to be perfect... the right angle, the right values. Okay, I have to move away from the computer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.