1.13.2009

Not Again...

Okay, so I've been getting this lost feeling for the past year pretty much. I used to have my life planned out, but now, I don't know anymore. I get so frustrated with myself and every now and then little things will just trigger me to breakdown and cry. I'm never like that. I try to refrain from showing a lot of emotions.

I'm just an emotional and confused mess right now. My life (mostly personal, not academic or work life) suffers from it. Sometimes I feel like I'm fooling myself. I paste on a happy face when sometimes I don't want to smile. The stress of not having a job lined up and my Capstone project being behind schedule doesn't help.

I just have to deal with it somehow. I just have to let it out and stop bottling my frustrations and do something about it. Okay. Breathe. Everything will work itself out. It has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.