1.26.2009

Maybe I Should Get Some Sleep

It's 3 am on a Monday. Why am I up so late? I dunno. I have trouble sleeping sometimes. Tonight I decided to do some research on laptops. I want to get a new one before the end of the school year. I want something small and portable since I'll be taking it with me when I travel over the summer. I like those mini laptops, but I'm not sure. I kinda want one I can play my Sims 3 game on (should I ever buy it, highly possible). So I might end up buying a gaming laptop instead if it's not too heavy/bulky. I saw on Dell that they sometimes have this offer - you buy their XPS gaming desktop and get a Mini 9 laptop for $99 (normally priced at $379 or so). Hm. The best of both worlds? I'm still looking, so we'll see.

I decided to get reacquainted with knitting. My friend, Jenny, wants me to make a hat for her boyfriend. It's the Jayne Cobb Hat that the main character wears on the TV show Firefly. The pattern she gave me was for circular knitting. I went to AC Moore with my sister today and bought a 10.5 US 29" circular knitting needle - but the wrong length. I was supposed to buy the 16". Eh. So I asked my boyfriend to drive me back there tomorrow so I can do an exchange. I hope I can still keep my discount - 40% off regular priced items. I'm a yarnaholic. This is bad, but not too bad. I only bought 3 skeins for the hat and a bag of random end of the line yarns that was on sale. They had an okay selection but I promised myself to not buy anymore random yarns that are not going to be used in the very near future.

Okay. Ranting done. I need to sleep now. Good night everyone. Happy Monday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.