1.08.2009

To Drop or Not To Drop

Okay, so I only needed one elective and my Capstone class to graduate. But to maintain my financial aid I need to take 12 semester hours (3 4-hour classes). Then 3 classes cost as much as 4, so I decided to take another. I was thinking of dropping my CAD/CAM class. It's okay, I guess I'll see how it goes until next Friday.

I'm also taking Capstone, Basic Drawing, and an independent study. My independent study got changed. I'm supposed to redesign the Dynamics and Vibrations labs, but the professors like their old, forgettable labs. I got reassigned to designing new Control Systems labs. They never had a lab class before. This will be a great opportunity for me to create and find cool experiments to perform. I'm working with Jeff Doughty and Professor Rifat Sipahi. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Okay, I'm going to do the in-class assignment for the CAD class before I go to it so I can leave after lecture. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.