1.07.2009

Monster Mix

What is a Monster Mix? It is a trail mix that you can buy from Target's Archer Farms brand. Sean and Ty picked it up in California and Sean had it in his car. It's amazing. I decided to make my version of it. Here's what's in it:
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Peanut Butter Chips
  • Raisins
  • Unsalted Peanuts
  • M&Ms (I went with the dark chocolate)
You mix it up in a bowl, in a bag, it doesn't matter. The proportions however does. I bought a bag of Tollhouse Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips, a large bag of M&Ms, a jar of peanuts, and a pound of raisins. Note that each item was less than a pound in weight, but close to it.

When I made it I used 1/2 a bag of Tollhouse chips and 1/2 a bag of M&Ms, 1/3 of the peanuts, and about 1/2 pound of raisins (maybe a little less - it's up to you). I also like my raisins plump and juicy and not totally dried up.

Anyways, experiment with it and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.