1.02.2009

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Okay, I have to say that Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia is taking up all my time. Sean gave me the game for Christmas and I have been playing it for 3-4 hours a day since. Ahh! I should be spending all my free time crocheting, but instead I've been playing this Nintendo DS game like it's my job (but way more fun). What's not to love about a girl who saves and befriends Pokemons then use them during missions and quests? Okay okay. Tomorrow will be my big crochet day. I have two projects lined up already.

My friend Jenna asked me to make her two hats and I have Chris's mittens that I mentioned earlier. That's all I'm doing tomorrow. Well... I think I'll go to Michael's again too (if Sean can find it in his heart to indulge his girlfriend). =)

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.