3.16.2009

NU Night at Fenway: Red Sox vs. Yankees


Okay, so Senior Week is the last week of April. One of the events was NU Night at Fenway - Red Sox vs. Yankees. This morning at 9 am, the NU Pay Portal was open but got jammed by 500+ students trying to get their hands on those tickets. The reason? They were $12. Yes, I wrote it right. So I got through and my boyfriend had asked me to log onto his account and get him a ticket too. I tried but during the minute it took me to get onto his, it was already sold out.

So what should I do? I'm bummed that he didn't get one too. I wanted us to be there together. I'm sure some of the students will be selling theirs on Craigslist or some other online ticket sales site for way more than the $12 NU price. Going off to work with a heavy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.