5.31.2012

May Q&As

May 1: Messy or Neat?
I'm usually neat, but lately I've been messy at work and home.

May 2: Are you hesitating?
I've been hesitating to start school for the last 3 years. I want to get a Master's degree, but I don't know what to get it in.

May 9: What do you want to postpone?
Right now, nothing. Maybe getting old.

May 11: How do you want to be remembered?
As an awesome wife and mother, successful career woman, and compassionate person.

May 16: What was your favorite day this week?
It's actually tomorrow, May 17 - my birthday!

May 17: Today you got rid of ______.
Nothing, I'm a pack rat.

May 23: What's your hairstyle?
My hair was wet today so I wore it up in a bun.

May 25: If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
To Thailand to visit my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.