5.26.2012

Craft Day & Game Night!

Yesterday Chris and I met up with my co-workers and their significant others. We went to Ted's Montana Grill in Westborough. I ordered the Fork-n-Knife Chili Cheese Bison Burger with half fries, half onion rings. Chris ordered the Salt-n-Pepper Trout with asparagus and tomatoes. They were delicious! I highly recommend going there, but be warned, it'll definitely take a while for the food to come out if you're a party of 6. Pickles!

Today Jeff and Vivian are hosting a craft day - game night at their home. Vivian asked me if I was going to bring my sewing machine today. I think I will. I'm going to gather up my fabrics, some patterns, and hopefully make something while I'm there. My back up will be to make little bags. I have materials to makes pants, skirts, and maybe a shirt or two. I can't wait to post up pictures tomorrow! I believe Jeff will be grilling today. I think we'll be picking up some pasta salad to contribute and maybe a dessert. :)

I was thinking of posting up my Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal entries on this blog. I think it would be interesting and amusing. I hope I run the blog long enough so I can go back year after year and update it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.