5.20.2012

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

I entered the Cookie Bake-off Contest at work, but I didn't know what to make. While browsing the internet yesterday I can across this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars at the Southern Living website. I love chocolate chips and cheesecake. Put them together and wham! The perfect dessert.

I made a test batch for Chris's D&D group today. It's currently cooling on the wire rack. Before it goes into the fridge for 4 hours I'm going to drizzle more chocolate on the top. Here's a picture of it as of 9 am.

Oh noes! There are cracks in my cheesecake layer.
Looks like the top cracked from over baking. That happened to the cheesecake I made last weekend. I can't seem to get the hang of our gas oven.

Best Cookies Recipes: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Recipes
This is what the end results should look like.
Picture from Southern Living's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.