5.16.2012

Blog Updates

Hello, it's been a while. A real long while. Two years long really. Over the past few days I've been adding older posts to this blog. I've been transferring entries from my WordPress blog - Mile a Minute. I definitely learned a lesson from that little debacle.

The last few years of my life has gone by so fast. Here's a quick update. I got engaged in December 2011. My fiance, Chris, and I are currently getting ready for our July wedding. It's coming up really quick, but I believe it will all be fine in the end.

I've been working on a lot of different craft projects - knitting, crocheting, cross-stitching, embroidering, and sewing. I bounce around from project to project. It's a wonder I get anything done.

I've been sewing lately and I'm currently finishing up a crocheted lap blanket. I can't wait to get the pictures up some time this week. So stay tuned!

Kujo sleeping with his paws on Phidan's bum. Love these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.