3.07.2009

Spring Break Crochet


I've been crocheting a lot during Spring Break. I finished three Starburst Hotpads. I made two green ones and one pink one (for my mom). I also started working on a pattern that I got from Lion Brand: Light 'n' Lively Tank. I'm almost done with it and it's coming out great so far. I might be posting up a picture soon... Oh yea, I also finished another slouchy hat, same pattern as before. I didn't have time to embellish it yet, but I like the simplicity of it.




Starburst Hotpads
Slouchy Hat v.2

On to book news, I'm more than half way through Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and it's been an exciting read. Usually with long novels I tend to get annoyed with the characters or something like that. But that's not the case with this book. There's a lot of drama and when a writer's good, you can feel the emotions of the characters as if you were there or you're them. I read about 300 pages in the past day and I hope to finish up before Monday. Spring Break is so short, but hey, I'll take what I can get when it comes to vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.