3.14.2009

Movies!!!

I haven't had time to go to the movies in a very long time. For some unknown reason, this week was my week to be showing up at the Regal Fenway Theater more than once. On Wednesday I went with my sister to see the advance screening of Sunshine Cleaning. I liked the movie and I love Amy Adams. I can't place where I've seen Emily Blunt, but maybe it'll come to me later (via imdb and Google search).

Today I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with my friend, Sara. I love Isla Fisher and she was so funny in this role. I can't wait to get my hands on the Shopaholic series. I'll be ordering them through work since I get a 35% discount. Sweet.

Hm. Now I kinda want to watch another movie. My boyfriend just got a Netflix account and I can stream movies to my computer. We used to have Blockbuster Online, but their prices just got really ridiculous and I never had time to watch my movies. Sometimes I held on to them for up to a month. That's not getting my money's worth at all. In total, I gave Blockbuster approximately $300 of my hard earned money for the past year and a half.

Do you have a good movie in mind? Want to recommend it to me? Please comment below. Thanks!

Update
I just search for Emily Blunt and she was in two movies that I've seen recently: The Jane Austen Book Club and The Devil Wears Prada. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.