3.20.2009

Basic Drawing - Finished Homework


It is done!!! After 4 hours of work, it is done. I think I must have moved the same lines about four times each. Just tweaking the line a bit to the sides makes a lot of difference when you're looking at it as a whole. I also turned my board upside down. Funny how things that look okay right side up becomes deformed and out of proportion when it's upside down. I seriously need to find a new way of capturing these drawings too. My current method is a 50/50 chance of being slightly blurry or showing the lighting source in the worst way.

Check out the work-in-progress drawing: Basic Drawing - Work In Progress


Based on this plate:
Here's the finished drawing...
Pencils on Stonehenge Rising 11x14 paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.