3.14.2009

Addicted to Reading

About once a month I do this thing... I stay up until the wee hours of the morning to finish a book, most likely one of my romance novels. Last night's read was First Comes Marriage by Mary Balogh and I stayed up til 5:30 am. I own most of her work except for the Web series. I enjoyed this book. Some authors like Stephanie Laurens will put intrigue into their books. Some authors like Julia Quinn will put tons of witty remarks and hilarious adventures into theirs. But Mary Balogh will tell a love story without the extra things to distract you. I like to read her books when I just want a story about a guy, a girl, how they got together and kept it together.

If you never read a romance novel, I suggest anything by Julia Quinn (she's my all-time favorite). I have a list of romance authors I've read. Maybe I'll make a page about that one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.