2.17.2009

Clearly I'm Not Doing Work

Okay, so I've been at the library for the past hour or so and I haven't even touched my Capstone report. I'm supposed to edit the draft report for the midterm deadline. Instead I updated my google group website, browsed facebook, and g-chated with a classmate. Here's an excerpt of that chat.

Reason why I messaged him: His status said "Strawberry milk: the source of my greatest strength, but also my greatest weakness."

6:28 PM
me: I like chocolate milk
we should battle
Scott: haha i like it
some sort of godzilla-vs-mothra super hero battle?
me: my milk will dehydrate your milk and make it powder
yea
Scott: i will have to scoop up the powder and take it back to my secret lair where i can make it back into strawberry milk
me: oh, and it's soy based, so it's good for you
Scott: oh man, mine is made with crap :) me: lol
Scott: there is negative health in this bottle
me: yea, that sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.