2.02.2009

25 Random Things About Me

Copied this from my Facebook. Just some random facts about me.

-----

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I procrastinate... a lot. I wish I didn't. I got this 25 Thing from P' Jenny on January 23 and I'm finally getting to it. I'm actually using this to procrastinate from doing some research.

2. I like to be neat in class. My room is another story.

3. I use rulers to make lines. I'm serious. Ask anyone from class about it.

4. If I'm reading a really good book I'll read until I finish it. I stayed up til 7 am to finish one of my favorite books and ended up getting 2 hours of sleep. =(

5. I like to collect pretty yarn though I know I won't be making anything out of it any time soon. I can't help myself.

6. I like to meet new people but I have to be in the mood to socialize. See #7.

7. Sometimes I prefer my own company. No offense, but I rather read than go out most nights.

8. If I can make a lot of money as an artist, I would do it. Engineering can be my back up. =)

9. Sometimes I feel like a fake. Like there's more to my life but I settled for the path that it has taken because it's easy. Does that make sense?

10. I used to want to be a doctor then an architect. I really love buildings. I regret selling my American Architecture: A History by Leland M. Roth. Maybe I'll get something similar but better one day.

11. I bite my nails. It's this nervous habit I have. I can stop for a month, but then something will set it off again.

12. When I'm embarrass or nervous my ears turn red and hot. I don't really blush.

13. I own over 300 books. About 280 of them are romance novels. I enjoy them. =)

14. I can't pass a Borders or Barnes & Noble without going in.

15. They say that you shouldn't live your life with regrets, but I do. I just don't think about them too often or I'll get sad and/or emotional.

16. Every now and then I like to stir up a bit of trouble. Maybe it's because I'm experiencing ennui too often?

17. I never really had any close girl friends while growing up. I had mostly guy friends. I'm not sure why it's that way, maybe it's easier for me to deal with.

18. I wake up wanting to change things in my life, but never actually do it.

19. I like to time myself walking places. I can give you a pretty good estimate of when I'll get somewhere. When I say 7 minutes, I mean 7 minutes.

20. I like to argue. Though I know when to concede when I'm wrong (which doesn't happen too often because I seldom argue when I know I'll be wrong).

21. In the past 4.5 years of college I never visited anyone at their school. Yeah, I like staying on campus a bit too much or I'm just that lazy.

22. I love watching chick flicks because I like imagining that I was the heroine in the movie. This also applies to my romance novels.

23. I would like to unclutter my life, but I don't know where to start or how to get rid of things. Pack rat genes run in my family.

24. I used to have a plan of how my life would be, but I tossed it out a few years back and now I feel lost. It's not a pleasant feeling.

25. Sometimes I wish I was more honest with myself and tell people how I'm really feeling instead of just bottling it inside. Writing in my blog helps with this. That's why I keep one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.