11.12.2008

Update for November

I clearly have too much time on my hands. So this is an update video. It's just funny watching myself communicate via video. I finally got to register for classes today. I was worried that I wouldn't get a spot in the Basic Drawing class, but everything worked out. Here's what my days look like:

M - 2:50 - 4:35 PM (Capstone)
Tu - None
W - 2:50 - 4:35 PM (Capstone)
Th - None
F - 1:35 - 5:05 PM (Basic Drawing)

**Independent study to be schedule in there. M - 10-2 AM and W 10-12 AM?

And that's my schedule. Seems like a very slacker schedule, but I earned it. I only needed Capstone and an elective to graduate, but I'm also doing the independent study. I'm redesigning the labs for the Dynamics and Vibrations course. If you asked me to tell you what they used to be, I couldn't tell you because I don't remember that lab at all. =)

So I'm a yarn addict and it's gotten worse. I think it's time for an intervention. No more buying yarn until Christmas... *sighs*

Okay, that's it for now. I leave you with this video to amuse yourself. I'm a dork. I fully acknowledge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.