11.02.2008

Halloween crochets and new projects...

So I've been busy making hats, candy corns, and other cute stuff. Now I'm trying my hand at making amigurumi animals and objects. Here's some pics of what I've been up to...

Candy Corn! They're about 3" tall. (Lion Brand)

Pin Wheel Candy (Lion Brand)

Snuggly Hat (Crochet Today Nov/Dec)

Floral Cloche (Crochet Today Sept/Oct)

Puff Stitch Newsboy Hat (Mary Jane Hall)

Puff Stitch Newsboy Hat- front view

Puff Stitch Newsboy Hat - back view

Work In Progress (WIP) - Lion (Ana Paula Rimoli)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I like your Newsboy Cap! I am Mary Jane Hall, the designer of that hat. Thanks for posting it :) Are you on Ravelry? If so, look me up. My ID is maryjane2. Hope we can connect!

    Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.