11.14.2008

Stockings Sweet Stockings

Okay, so I finished two so far. They were made using two different weight yarns so one's bigger than the other. Well, I extended the pattern a bit for the brown one. I have a lot of random color yarns... I think I'll go buy red and green yarn to be traditional, but I swear that's it. No more yarn until Christmas. =)

I think I'm gonna go have dinner and watch a movie. My sister went to the University of Delaware for an Ultimate Frisbee tournament so I'm gonna be lonely this weekend. I guess I'll hang out with my other friends. =)

Mini Christmas Stockings (Learn to Crochet)

Stroller Blanket (Crochet Today! Nov/Dec)

So cozy!

1 comment:

  1. Great blanket! I found you through ravelry! I friended you on there today. Would you be willing to photocopy and email me the pattern for the stroller blanket? I want to make it but have to admit I didn't want the entire magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.