10.09.2008

Oh Roommates...

Did I mention that my roommate has the thermostat that control both of our rooms in her room? (My on-campus apartment is so weird like that. Two out of the four bedrooms actually has their own climate control. The two that don't are controlled by the living and by another bedroom). So my room is either freezing cold (her bf sleeps over a lot and they have a lot of body heat) or super hot (she turns off the air conditioning when she wakes up in the morning and I get back before she does). So today I had Joy and her friends over and Joy commented that it was hot. So I knew that my roommate was out so I opened her door a crack and turned on the AC and shut the door again. She came back about 30 minutes later. So to be polite I told her that I adjusted the thermostat and that she can turn it off again if she'd like.

So she was getting ready to leave or something 10 minutes after Joy and friends left and I hear this noise... she was testing out her room lock or something (we use our school ID to swipe into our building, our apartment, and our rooms if we lock it). Goodness, like I would really rifle through all the shit she has on the floor, peak around, or steal her stuff. Right. So she leaves to sign in her bf or something and I checked her door and she definitely locked it. Okay, now that's just being ridiculous. I never go into her room unless it's to adjust the thermostat which is right inside the door and I always close her door like how it was before. If she keeps locking it this is going to be a problem because it's not fair that she's also regulating my room temp without my input and I can't adjust it when she's not around. And she's never in anyways. She gone most of the day and comes back late at night to sleep. I hate waking up cold in the morning... brrr.

I can't wait to live in my own apartment. Then I can control every aspect about it.

P.S. I love playing the Sims 2 because I get to live in this fantasy world. The Sims I manage do get annoying sometimes. Especially when they know they have to go to the bathroom and don't quite make it there. Lame.

P.S.S. My sister also does a lot of art and crafts stuff. She makes beaded necklaces. She's just saying that it's a granny thing to do, but I know she thinks it's cool. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.