10.19.2008

I'm Addicted to the Internet

Haha. OMG. I just realized that I spend the last 3 hours sitting in front of the computer doing who knows what. Actually, I do know what I was doing. I've been up since 7:30 am. Yea, I barely sleep and waste a lot of time on the internet (mostly Facebook, blogs, random interest stuff like looking for more cute crochet patterns). So I've been busy updating my wishlist on Amazon.com.

I'm currently into crocheting and needlepoint stuff like cross stitching. I spent 1.5 hours this morning looking up cute books to buy on Amigurumi. I picked out a really good looking one. After viewing the author's blog Ana Paula's Amigurumi Patterns and Random Cuteness I was persuaded to buy her book - Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet. I'm also buying Jason Mraz's Mr. A-Z album and Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Webster.

I went to Jason Mraz's concert at the Orpheum Theater in Boston on Friday and it was amazing. I seriously love his music. His voice is so smooth and his music is just so catchy and melodic. I can listen to him all day (as I'm doing now).

Back to my internet addiciton. I also spent some time updating this blog to include a list of links. You can tell a lot about a person by the websites they visit. While adding links I ended up browsing the Sims 3 website. I'm going to pre-order The Sims 3 Collector's Edition maybe in a week. I'm excited. I still have to get a new computer to play the game. =( Ahhh! Everything costs money and I barely have any. I gotta stop buying, but it's just hard. I like to indulge my hobbies. I barely go shopping for new outfits anymore... but that money gets rerouted to my hobbies.

I still have to plan out the cost and logistics of my SkiJam! 2009, Thailand, and Europe trips. I can tell you the estimated cost now... SkiJam! - $399 (3 days), Thailand - $1500 (3 Weeks) , and Europe - $3000 (3 weeks). Yea... I have to put aside $5000 for the things I want to do. I still need to make sure I have money to live off of during my spring and summer when I'm not going to really be working. Hm. I have to start looking for a part-time job for spring and a full-time job for next August/September.

Lots of things to do and I'm procrastinating by sitting here on the internet. Yups. That's me. Okay, I gotta stop typing and do other things like upload my pictures and putting them up on Facebook. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.