8.14.2008

I'm Going to L.A.

Good afternoon everyone! My boyfriend, Sean, and I are going to L.A. tonight. I'm so excited. I won't be writing on this blog until I get back on Sunday night. We're going to visit my friend, Fon, who's in L.A. visiting her mother-in-law. She's taking us out tonight to Hollywood! Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland and on Saturday we're going to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. I'm excited!

So the plan is for me to meet up with Sean downtown at 5:30 pm. Then we're taking the BART to the San Francisco International Airport. We're supposed to get into L.A. at 9:40 pm. We're taking one checked bag. It's mostly Sean's stuff, he occupies 2/3 of the bag. Yea. I know. He has more beauty products than I do. Heh.

Okay, back to watching the Olympics and Jon & Kate plus 8! It's a new addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.