8.21.2008

Heading Back to the East Coast

So I'm currently packing my huge luggage to go home... not fun. I have tons of stuff. I hope it doesn't go over 50 lbs, but the bag is huge and I might have to pay a fee. Eh. Our flight is at 11:15 pm from San Francisco Int'l Airport and we'll be getting into Logan Int'l Airport at 7:45 am. It's a 5.5 hour flight, but due to the time change we get in that early. I believe Sean's brother is picking us up.

Anyways, we're going to be in Boston and then head back to CT sometime that day. Sean's cousin's wedding is on Saturday and my sister will be picking me up on Sunday night to go home. Sean's flying out on Monday, but I'll be on Long Island until September 1. I move back to Boston on September 2 and I start work on September 3. I volunteered to help out that weekend so I won't be charged a $250 early move in fee. Six hours vs. $250, I'll gladly volunteer. Okay, back to packing and preparing the BBQ for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.