8.13.2008

Analyzing Choices

Okay, so I have to decide where I want to co-op. Here are the choices and I will comment upon their importance to me.

Azure Dynamics

Industry: Renewable Energy
Size: Small
Location: Woburn, MA
Miles from Boston: 27
Transportation: Train, Bus
Position: ME, Test Engineer
Salary: $19.50/hour

GE Aviation

Industry: Jet Engines
Size: Large
Location: Lynn, MA
Miles from Boston: 29
Transportation: Train, Bus
Position: ???
Salary: $19.25/hour

So these two companies are almost the same except for their size, industry, and job position. The more I think about it, I should probably go with Azure Dynamics. I would love to work for GE later in my future. And you know what? It is definitely possible. They'll be one of the companies I will strive for, but for now, I think Azure Dynamics is a great way to build up my resume. Okay, I should probably go accept that offer now. Thank you GE, but I think I'll be a better candidate in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.