7.01.2012

Sunday Shares - 7.1.12

Today's Sunday Shares is a bit short, only two projects. Don't worry, I hope to have more to share next week. My company has a shut down all week so I plan on working on all my different arts and crafts projects.

I made a coaster set for our coffee table. The pattern, Coaster Set, is from the book I Heart Patchwork by Rashida Coleman-Hale.

Created from a fat quarter bundle from Joann Fabric.
Coasters are 4" x 4".
Loved how they came out. They are mini quilts!
Finished product. <3
I wanted to make little neck ties for Kujo and Phidan to wear at our wedding yesterday. I woke up at 6 am and started sewing away. I found this awesome tutorial - Little Dog Tie Tutorial. You just have to download the PDF and enjoy!

All the pieces.
Fabrics all cut up and ready for sewing.
Little dog ties. Kujo's on the left, Phidan's on the right.

Phidan and Kujo wearing their ties at the wedding. <3
Hope you enjoyed today's Sunday Shares!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.