12.20.2008

Pictures from Friday's

Yankee Swap at Friday's on December 18, 2008:

Deciding what to eat...
Matt and Randy

... the menu can be challenging when there's a lot of options.
Steve M.

Anthony (in the white) why do you look so down?

Clearly I wasn't sneaky.
David

John, Rick, and Karen

Joe Q.

View down the table, part 1.

View down the table, part 2.
Oh look, Dan's in a picture!!! (Green stripes)

Clearly the best gift of the night. Her boobs jiggle.
My supervisor, Ken

Checking out the gift.
Ricardo, Steve D., and Ken

Some funny faces with Matt and Randy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I was just checking out your blog and recognize many of the faces there :D

    Good times working at Azure.

    Take care, I hope you are having fun!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.