5.18.2012

Sewing Table


I bought a new sewing table in December and I love it! Bought it from Walmart.com for $100. Best purchase ever. I'm currently borrowing C's sewing machine. The chair's from IKEA. It actually belongs in the office, but I commandeer it for my sewing every now and then.

Sewing table situated in front of the TV. Perfect for watching my shows on Hulu Plus. Hi Kujo!
Sauder Sewing and Craft Table, Multiple Finishes
Sewing table from Walmart.com.
Sauder Sewing and Craft Table, Multiple Finishes

2 comments:

  1. I just found your post and wanted to ask if you still like the table as well, after having it for a couple months? I'm considering purchasing one and wanted to ask someone who has one. =) Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I still love the table. The table has a decent storage space on the side to store small odds and ends. I'm at the point that I need more storage space since I'm a compulsive fabric and craft supply buyer. If you're not handy, make sure you enlist someone who is... It took me 2.5 hours to put it together and I'm an experienced furniture assembler (from the school of Ikea).

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.