9.28.2008

Change in Weather Makes Me Sick... Literally

Okay, so it started raining hardcore a couple of days ago. I take public transportation to work. Add those two together and you have one sick person... me. Every time it changes from hot to cold and cold to hot weather, I get sick. I develop a sore throat and headaches. It usually lasts a couple of days. Eh. Yesterday I was going to go climbing but being in a bad shape is not going to help things. I decided to move the indoor rock climbing event to next weekend. We're going to Carabiner's in New Bedford, MA. So far it's me, my sister, her roommate, and my friend Steve. I'm probably going to rent a car if no one has one available. Okies. That's it for now. I'm gonna go watch a movie.

1 comment:

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.