4.25.2010

Crocheted Baby Sweater

So I started a new project. I'm not sure how big newborns are in size. This might be a problem since I'm crocheting a newborn sweater, but I crochet pretty tight. I knew in the back of my head that I should have gone one hook size up. Grr. Well, I'll make this my practice run and in the future I'll look up the right age to size dimensions.

Here's the link to the pattern: http://bundlesoflove.org/CrochetedBabySweater


I will be posting pictures up but I have older pictures I need to get out from the back log of sorting through and posting up:
  1. Picture from last summer.
  2. Pictures from winter.
  3. New pictures I took recently of Kujo.
My goal for today is to get my photos organized and up-to-date so I can feel better about myself. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Maybe you can get a baby-sized doll to try the sweater on it?

    Coats and Clark has measurements for one of their baby cardigans, size 3, 6, and 12 months as follows:

    Finished Chest Measurement: 19 (20, 21)” - buttoned.

    Hope this helps you for next time.

    Ambar in Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambar, thanks for the info! I'll have to measure and make sure that the sweater is not too small. If not, I'll just try again. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.