12.21.2008

Home, Sweet Home!

Okay, the only thing not sweet at home is the fact that we have no internet service. My mom doesn't use the computer and Joy and I are never really home for long so to save money we canceled our internet service a few years ago. I've been surviving my withdrawal by going to the local library or by lugging my laptop to Panera, Starbucks, or where I can get free wi-fi.

Well, having no internet is actually a good thing. I managed to get more stuff completed. I'll working on the test reports for Randy. I have 1.5 more tests to finish up. Okay, I gotta go work on it now.

Plan of attack for the day:

Go to A.C. Moore, Toys 'R Us, Joann Fabrics and Crafts, Old Navy, Panera, Borders, Ulta's, and then Michaels Arts and Crafts.

I will still update via cellphone my Twitter account. If you scroll down and look on the right side of this blog there will be a section called "Twitter Updates". I'll be posting to it often throughout the week since it's faster to text then drive out to a wi-fi location to just get internet service to blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.