12.24.2008

Christmas Eve!!!

Okay, so I woke up this morning and read for a hour or so. Then I started crocheting my mom's hat. I love the green color; it's called Olive. (Pictures to come.) Plans for the day: CVS to buy a last minute card, bake an apple pie, wash my dog, and clean up my room.

I've been to Michaels Arts and Craft on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Crazy. I bought probably $80 worth of yarn and accessories. I'm going to have to tally up all my stuff and organize it. Wait until you see a picture of my yarn stash. I'm going to have a fun time cataloging them online at Ravelry.

I went to Borders yesterday and bought a new book - Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller. I'm a fan of her knitting and crochet books. I can't wait to try patterns out of it. I also bought a book about making potholders and dishclothes. It's called Kitchen Basics in Cotton by Carolyn Christmas. I'm making my boyfriend's grandparents - what else? - some potholders and dishclothes. I can't find most of the colors for the cotton yarn in stores so I'm going to have to order it online soon. No rush.

Okay, off to run my errands and get things done. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.