8.10.2012

Our Thai Wedding

Sometimes I lose track of the days. I can't believe it's been three weeks since our Thai wedding! Without further ado, here are some of my favorite pictures from that night.

Morning blessing ceremony with our moms in the foreground.
Making our offerings to the monks.
Our reception hall.
Introducing ourselves and starting the party.
Dessert table.
Appetizer table. 
Start of the Water Ceremony.
Back row: Best man, best brother, Maid of Honor/best sister, mom's friend's daughter.
Front row: Us, sitting on hard cushions.
All smiles during the ceremony.
Our best man got to go up twice! Once with his wife and again at the end.
My friend, Amy, pouring water on my hands.
Our family and friends who helped on stage.
A group of my friends.
Our first dance. Our song was My Girl by the Temptations.
Our best man karaoked for us.
A lot of kisses that night.
Also a lot of laughter.
Our favorite couple joining us during the second song.
My family. <3>
Standing next to my mom's beautiful cake. Each layer had a different flavor.
Loving that face...
Feeding the cake!
I hope you enjoyed my selections of pictures! There's more to be seen in my Picasa web album: Our Thai Wedding.

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.