7.05.2012

Vacation Time = Craft Time

I got a lot of crafting and shopping in this week. It's great to have a whole week off from work. Enough writing, here's the pictures of my crafting from this week so far.

I started making a new hat on Monday. I know it's not cold outside, quite the opposite, but for some unknown reason I really wanted to make another Scallop Lace Hat. I made one for Joy's friend's mom in England in the same color. Now I want one for myself.

Taking over the coffee table in the living room.
WIP - Scallop Lace Hat
On Tuesday I went to Joann Fabric and found this cool, patriotic fabric. I decided to make a multi-craft top. I crocheted the top portion based on the pattern for the Light 'n' Lively Tank by Lion Brand Yarn. I just winged the bottom portion and I think it's not too bad. There's a zipper on the side. I finished it in time for the Fourth of July!

Americana poplin from Joann Fabrics - it was on clearance!
Front view
Side view with red zipper
Back view
Close-up of the front and button.
Kujo looks a bit sleepy.
On Wednesday, I wore my new top and went with Chris to Joann Fabrics for another round of fun. They are having a sale all week! McCall patterns are on sale - 10 for $10!

New patterns
More new patterns
New fat quarter bundles. Lower right is from AC Moore.
Making new shirts with these pretty fabrics.
Bought more of the apple and pears fabric.
I made a bag with it before, now I'll make more!
More notions and rotary cutters.
I needed new 45mm blades and Fiskars was on sale for 55% off!
Chris and I found this print... um, what would you make out of it? :)
I hope you enjoyed the pictures from my week-long craft time. I'll be posting a short tutorial next time - how to organize your patterns. Until next time!

Very truly yours,

Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or suggestions? Please leave a comment.